Define your Software Requirements in 3 Steps
1. Define the Data you will need to capture for Reporting
2. Set your software foundation.
3. Define your Marketing & CRM goals.
surveys? events? BRE? email marketing?
projects? grants? loans?
Here are a few reports on a HubSpot Dashboard.
Your progress reports pay the bills.
Data Builds Trust
Microsoft Office 365 or Google's G-Suite?
These tools work with HubSpot and provide a solid foundation.
Be sure to see how Office works with HubSpot and other CRM + Marketing Tools too.
You can see them all here.
Pro Tip: too many tools creates confusion! You want a small number of systems that work well together.
*We use these integrations ourselves.
What will the right system allow you to accomplish?Increase leads
Additional Info and Videos
- Marketing tools should be part of your CRM evaluation.
- 3 of the 6 main systems for Economic Developers neglect this functionality entirely
The System You Choose Must Be Easy to Use
- Watch this video to see how easy HubSpot is to use.
- People give up on complicated technology - HubSpot keeps it simple.
Ask About Your On-Boarding Cost
- Reduce your On-Boarding Cost by activating only the functionality that you need.
- This is how we make our system affordable for teams of all sizes (from small, rural teams to a State organizations).
- Leverage Free or Limited Licenses
Ask About Your Ongoing Costs
- What happens next year when you need to capture new data or account for a new process?
- Who can "work on" or adjust your system and at what price? Can you made modifications on your own or do you need "their programmers"?
Dig In on your Data Migration.
- importing companies and contacts is easy.
- the cost goes up when importing notes and activities.
- be sure you can import data on your own in the future too.
Our pricing is generally lower than Salesforce and other systems since we don't require a team of programmers to implement the software. HubSpot provides discounts.
HubSpot has Free licenses that we may be able to use for your implementation as well.
Pricing is best explained on a live call.
*Incubators, Accelerators and Some Start-Up companies may qualify for Deep Discounts too.